View Profile Isoken

18 Movie Reviews

Extremely touching...

After the 2nd time watching this through, I noticed something in the scene where she first meets the young man when he crashes. After he gives her back the toy that she made and she's holding it in her arms, watch its face wink at the screen.

I thought was a cute little "Easter egg".

Fantastic submission!

Awesome

I think it's fantastic how you included Kelen's Dagger of Transport. Are you a DotA player?

Yum

The way the ice cream bat is eating those steaks is making me hungry. It looks very satisfying o.O

vectoplasm responds:

Ha, thanks man. That little guy's got it good.

By the way, nice audio tracks.

1 Game Review

Yay! You used my song!

This game is super fun and kept me occupied for a long time! Thanks for using my song "Macrocosm" in it!

(Know what's really strange? Someone else used this song for their game, and the mechanics of their game are similar to this one. Only difference is that this game is far more advanced and captivating!)

Keep making more!

35 Audio Reviews

Fantastic

I'm so glad I randomly decided to log into the chat, or else I would not have found your music. This is an awesome track! I can visualize so many scenarios in this song. I simply wish it wasn't so short....

SessileNomad responds:

you should check out my newer stuff, its much better

Very. VERY.

Professional. This song is far too well done to be on Newgrounds. I honestly see this being worthy of placement in some new Xbox 360 or PS3 game.

Sweet

This track is really edgy and it's just screaming "action scene!". Although I do notice some odd reverb coming off your kick. Perhaps if you beef up the kick a bit more and slightly increase the tempo, this song will prosper!

Fredgy responds:

thanks!
so no reeverb on kick + a little bit faster ?
ok cool!